4 months ago
3 months plus
Daily rate: £competitive
Duration: 3 months initially with the likelihood of a longer term extension
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a Lincolnshire based public sector organisation to help them recruit an experienced Business Analyst. The successful individual will become part of an integral and exciting transformation programme.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Assist in the development and delivery of a range of internal transformation, digital transformation and corporate improvement programmes.
- Investigate key business analytics for a range of essential services.
- Liaise with a wide range of senior stakeholders.
- Help identify commercial opportunities to create new and improved funding streams, including opportunities to share resources and services.
Required skills and experience of the Business Analyst:
- In-depth experience of business analytics and business intelligence.
- Practical evidence of successfully working on and delivering Organisational Development and Change Transformation projects.
- Commercially focussed and driven.
- Previous experience of working for or knowledge of a not for profit organisation would be useful.
- Having a 'can do' attitude and ability to think outside of the box is essential.
- Strong influencing and resilience skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to make a 'real' difference to how an organisation operates and to assist in commercially focussed initiatives. You will be given the opportunity to be creative and be allowed autonomy to resolve issues. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Business Analyst position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.