£30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare and Bonus
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a dynamic, forward thinking organisation on a permanent basis. Our client are a market leader in the distribution industry and are currently on a massive upward trajectory of development. Working on one of the businesses key contracts, this Business Analyst role will sit within the Finance and Operations arms of the business and report into an established manager.
The overall responsibility of this Business Analyst role is bridge the gap between Finance and Operations and to improve efficiencies around a key contract.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
* Carry out compliance reports and ensure compliance standards are in line with supplier expectations
* Carry out dispute reports on stock or operation issues
* Work across the departments to improve processes company wide
* Map out and document existing processes and identify potential improvements
* Build relationships with department heads and handle any process related queries throughout the organisation
* Cover for the Finance and Operations Manager where required
The ideal Business Analyst will:
* Have advanced Excel skills
* Be a part qualified accountant or have an understanding of finance and accounts
* Be proactive with excellent attention to detail
* Have the ability to build effective working relationships
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Business Analyst role please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.