Birmingham, West Midlands
£13 - £20 per hour
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst to join our fast paced client based in the Midlands. The role is on a temporary basis, to support the team until March 2021.
The role will be on a remote basis, therefore we welcome applications from all locations that are suitable for this position.
The duties of the Business Analyst include:
- To work with Service Areas, Business Support Managers, Project/Programme Managers and other 3rd parties to prioritise business requirements, and support development of costed future operating models for the business
- To use a variety of business process mapping techniques, to fully understand the systems, processes, work styles and customer requirements within a business
- To report on findings and make recommendations relevant to policy development, planning and review proposals, including horizon scanning
- Use analytical and research skills to monitor development and implementation of business solutions
- Assess the business impact of changes in strategy, including alterations to working conditions and practices, internal and external standards, requirements such as audit and data management standards, industry processes and legislation and maintain awareness of current and emerging trends to ensure an open communication and knowledge sharing approach is delivered
- Collaboration with senior management and other key stakeholders to capture, evaluate and prioritise business requirements and provide leadership and direction through the development and implementation of the business change
The ideal Business Analyst will have:
- In depth knowledge of business process and design technique, including the use of modelling and collaborative tools
- Experience of the application standard business process analysis techniques
- Ability to assimilate complex information quickly and make decisions in an objective manner
- Ability to develop and sustain excellent client relationships
- ISEB Diploma in business analysis, IIBA or experience of formal project management techniques
Our client is hoping to have the ideal candidate in the role ASAP, therefore if your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration. It would also be beneficial if you were immediately available to start the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website