Greater Manchester, England
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Business Analyst - Strategy and performance
This role is to support the delivery and monitoring of organisational strategy through effective planning, policy development and performance management.
Key responsibilities include:
- To coordinate and monitor progress of corporate plan delivery, managing dependencies and resource implications in conjunction with the senior team.
- To monitor and report on performance against KPIs, ensuring they are robustly defined and aligned to organisational strategy, providing independent oversight and challenge of corporate performance.
- To partner with managers to develop policies aligned to corporate strategy.
- To produce regular written reports and other communications on strategy, planning and performance.
- To support risk management, audit and compliance work as required.
- To demonstrate responsibility and leadership for promoting and championing all aspects of equal opportunities by valuing diversity in all areas of work.
- To take responsibility for ensuring and achieving the objectives of the Group's Health and Safety Policy.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate -
- Good analytical skills including the ability to manipulate data.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good time management and ability to work autonomously.
- Strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
The ability to demonstrate previous experience gained in a similar role is essential to be considered for this role.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this Strategy and Performance Officer vacancy, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson - HR Division at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.