£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established Financial Services business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Business Continuous Improvement Analyst on a permanent basis to join their dynamic operations team.
As Business Continuous Improvement Analyst, you will work with a Senior Manager and be responsible for:
- Defining requirements for business process improvements
- Project management of small process improvements across departments
- Business process production and reviews
- Updating and reviewing business policy and procedure manuals
- Meeting co-ordination and agenda preparation
- Production of management reports to include pivot tables and other excel charts
As Business Continuous Improvement Analyst you will have the following skill set:
- Lean Six Sigma qualified and accredited
- Strong background in continuous improvement and process mapping
- Excellent time management to be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Continuous Improvement Analyst to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers an excellent pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Business Continuous Improvement Analyst role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.