Manchester, Greater Manchester
£75000 - £76000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged on a retained basis to recruit a Business Development Manage, on behalf of an extremely interesting not for profit client, based in Manchester.
Reporting into the CEO, you will be expected to manage a sales team, create and develop a portfolio of projects and negotiate them to conclusion. You will be taking a lead in the development of market strategies and implementation plan across core international markets..
- Personally create and develop a portfolio of major investment projects
- Line manage Heads of Business Development
- Lead the development of market strategies and implementation plans
- Manage and develop a strong international network with key partners
- Increase income that supports business development, whist achieving strong partner buy-in
- Communicate and report performance and market intelligence both internally and externally, up to Board level
- Work closely with the International Marketing Director and other services to create strong campaigns and integrated sales and marketing activity, as well as the wider integrated approach
- Manage the business development budget, maintaining procurement guidelines, analysing expenditure to ensure value for money and strong return on investment
The successful applicant will be a driven and proven sales team manager, with a track record of delivering results. You will have at least five years' experience of working on international business development projects and you will be a skilled negotiator, with the necessary empathy that this role requires.
This role would suit someone that has prior business to business sales experience, at a senior level
The ideal candidate should be commercially astute, and able to identify key trends, risks and opportunities within the business. It is essential that you have a proven track record of driving improvements, cost savings, Merger and Acquisitions and leading on due diligence, executing and managing a consolidation strategy, financial Modelling experience
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a good understanding of strategic, commercial and sales activities and have a proven track record of influencing and working with stakeholders to deliver objectives. You will have sound judgment, credibility, empathy, diplomacy and the ability to influence, displaying a tactful approach
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.