£20000 - £21000 per annum + + benefits
7 months ago
Our client an established business in Chester are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Business Development Executive will be office based and will work closely with the external sales team reporting into the Head of Business Development.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Executive:
- Identifying potential new clients, establishing decision makers and making introductory calls
- Calling prospective clients, arranging follow up calls and arranging appointments for the external sales team
- Actively contacting dormant prospects and maximising re-engagement opportunities
- Cold calling potential clients and contacting target accounts
- Understanding business competitors
Essential requirements for the Business Development Executive:
- Previous business development or account management experience
- Able to identify and maximise new business opportunities
- Strong relationship builder
- Highly self motivated with desire to succeed in a results driven role
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks and workload
This is an exciting opportunity to make a valued contribution in a fast moving organisation.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Rachel Smith at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.