Durham, County Durham
£38000 - £44000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a large NHS organisation in the recruitment of a Business Development Support Officer. Initially working from home, this is a temporary contract due to last 3 - 6 months with potential to become permanent for the right individual.
The successful candidate will have experience in Business Development and bid writing, and have ideally worked in the NHS or the wider public sector.
- Support the Team's business support function, including developing and managing the team's business plan, progress and reporting risk and issue management
- Liaise with appropriate functions within the organisation to support the management of the sales pipeline from suggestions through to mobilisation,
- Identify potential opportunities from advertised opportunities including scanning e-procurement websites, developing marketing campaigns and progressing opportunities
- Managing submissions of expressions of interest, pre-qualification and bid documentation to published timetables
- Lead the management of a comprehensive library of contract information
- Support all corporate business returns, including planning, sales pipeline, customer account plans and workforce returns
- Lead the management of Business Development information on the content management system to ensure information is properly managed and best practice is shared
- Support the development of customer account management across the organisation, managing the ongoing management of customer account plans and measurement of customer satisfaction to identify areas for improvement.
- Support the coordination of training & development and recruitment activity across the Team
- Provide oversight and management of all aspects of the Team's requisitions
- Lead the management of resources from the central Admin team
- The above is only an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
- The job description and person specification may be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with the changing needs of the Department and the Organisation.
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level qualification or significant experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
- Post-graduate degree in Management Studies or equivalent
- Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Demonstrated experience of co-ordinating projects in complex and challenging environments
- Experience of managing risks and reporting
- Experience of drafting briefing papers and correspondence at SMT level
- Experience of monitoring budgets and business planning processes
- Understanding of the public sector
- Demonstrated experience in a Healthcare environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of project principles, techniques and tools, such as Prince 2
If you are interested in this position please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice