Bury, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £38000 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking for an experienced BI Analyst with previous experience within the Public Sector. Following a period of change and development, the client is now looking for another member of the team to assist with ad-hoc project work.
Key responsibilities of the BI Analyst include:
- Varied, ad-hoc project work as and when required
- Production, analysis and management of large data sets
- The production of reports within Excel
- Complex investigations and analysis of large and complex data sets with differing, sensitive outcomes
- Take lead in undertaking audits and ensure they are in line with legislation and guidelines
- Manipulate, formulate and manage data into concise and clear reports tailored to the needs of the recipient
- Represent BI function in senior level meetings (internal and external)
- Manage, train and supervise staff and provide guidance and advice on issues to other colleagues across levels and departments
The ideal Business Intelligence Analyst will possess:
- Previous experience within the Public Sector (Local Government, NHS, Education)
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of SQL report writing and server experience
- Confident liaising across levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Full experience and use of SSRS, Qlikview, Excel and Business Objects
- Ability to communicate difficult, technical information to colleagues within other areas
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the above role, please contact Lauren Newell at Sellick Partnership for more information or a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.