£350 - £450 per day
5 months ago
My client are seeking an interim Finance Business Partner within the Corporate Finance team for an initial period of 6/9 months (with likely extension). This is a crucial role in the organisation, and they are looking for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities of the Business Partner:
- Develop the Medium Term Financial Strategy including the forecasting of the income key areas of income
- Co-ordinate the Annual Budget Process
- Manage the accounting arrangements for the Collection Fund and future planning for Council Tax receipts including the Surplus
- Ensure that the budget process is accurately and on a timely basis reflected in Agresso
- Manage relationship between the Finance team and others, including Members, Key Partners and other stakeholders
- The effective preparation, presentation of reports and financial information and direct support to Portfolio Holders, Directors, Assistant Chief Executives/Assistant Directors and Heads of Service
- Oversee the development of staff within Financial Services who are undertaking professional qualifications including Trainees and Apprentices
The successful Business Partner will:
- Be CCAB Qualified with a minimum of three years post qualification experience
- Have previous senior Local Government financial experience
- Have the ability to analyse, interpret and communicate complex financial information
- Hold experience of leading a team
This contract is a fantastic challenge for the right candidate and offers both competitive rates as well as longevity.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.