Business Performance and Improvement Manager
£48000 - £52000 per annum
Role: Business Performance and Improvement Manager
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid working
Type: Temporary - Full Time
Duration: 12 months
Hourly rate: £180 to £210 per day - Option 1
Fixed Term 12 month salary - £48k to £52k - Option 2
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Performance and Improvement Manager based out of Birmingham. If you want to work for an organisation who are committed in looking after their staff and can offer flexible working, then this excellent opportunity is for you.
Key responsibilities for the Business Performance and Improvement Manager:
- Focus on performance reporting in Business Services and Support (including oversight of performance, mitigation actions and managing powerBI development)
- Look at opportunities to streamline processes
- Manage PMO support to the Trusts wider transformation Programme
- Personally lead and manage improvement projects
- Manage a team of BAs, PMs and Practice hub Support (Circa 10 staff)
- Deputise for Head of Business Services and Support on improvement projects where applicableIf you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply by Thursday 21st July to be considered for short-listing. Alternatively, should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying, please contact Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.