Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Up to £36423 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Business Solutions Analyst at a well known not-for-profit orgabisation based in Middlesbrough.
The Business Solutions Analyst will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of business systems to achieve effective business application use and to provide technical knwoledge in the devlopment of existing and new applications.
- Work closely with internal user group to provide advice and guidance on the design and development of new and changed systems to optimise operational efficiency
- Produce full specification of work defined and seek sign-off before work is commissioned
- Recommend modifications for third party software, attending user groups and act as lead advisor to software vendor
- Plan and implement system modules, enhancements, patches and upgrades in-line with change management process to ensure minimal impact to the business
- Create and maintain testing environments
- Research ICT development ensuring all system functionality is utilised to create efficient processes within the business
- Support the transition from concept to business as usual for all new application and system upgrades
- Produce and maintain system change documentation
- SQL DBA
- Application and data security
- ICT application support to users in a customer focused environment
- Implementing and upgrading business applications
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply below with your CV or contact Adam Burgess for a confidential conversation.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.