Birmingham, West Midlands
£8 - £10 per hour
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an interim Business Support Administrator to join our Public Sector client.
To provide efficient, effective and consistent professional support services that meet the needs of the business.
Key responsibilities for the Business Support Administrator:
- To provide high quality professional support services to internal/external customers
- To fully support meetings as required by the business
- Arranging meetings and minute taking
- To place orders and monitor stock as appropriate
- Data entry
- To administer business and financial processes
- To work flexibly and as part of a team
- Experienced administrators with MS Office and Database skills
- Previous telephone/reception experience
- Able to handle internal and external queries
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Hourly rate: £8 - £10 per hour
- Hours: Part time or Full time (minimum 25 hours per week, 5 days a week)
- Location: West Heath or Acocks Green
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.