South East England, England
£34788 - £38813 per annum
about 1 year ago
Business Support Manager
Public Sector Organisation
£34,788-38,813 per annum
Northern Home Counties
6 Months Fixed-Term
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Business Support Manager to their growing team. The organisation is based in the Northern Home Counties and the assignment is on a 6 months fixed-term basis.
My client is seeking an accomplished individual to manage the organisation's large Business Support team. This team supports the critical activities of the Legal Services team by providing essential administrative support. While previous experience of working in a legal environment is advantageous for this role, it is not essential.
The successful individual will understand how effective teams work and will be able to demonstrate previous successful management of a team.
As the Business Support Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- To champion and manage projects aimed at driving through changes/improvements to ways of working in line with Legal Services cost reduction, income generation and service quality improvement targets.
- Analysing and Identifying weak and/or in-efficient processes and procedures.
- Developing appropriate solutions and developing structured plans to support their implementation through negotiation with stakeholders, updating ICT systems/functionality and supporting training plans.
- Providing expert support on the organisation's systems and policies and service-specific ICT to all Legal Service Staff.
- Agreeing recruiting requirements for support officers with HR and managing their end-to-end recruitment process including induction.
- Line management and the development of senior support staff. Managing coaching, developing and guiding all support staff to ensure effective provision of support activities to Fee Earners.
- Supporting service change initiatives in line with Legal Services Strategic plans.
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with the Legal Services Management team.
On offer is a competitive salary of £34,788-38,813 per annum, as well as flexible working arrangements such as flexi-hours and home working. You will also receive an advanced laptop with conference call functions. My client is a strong believer of fostering a smart working environment, something that has been a real success in the team and their culture.
Due to natural growth, the organisation is changing and expanding rapidly, making it an exciting time to join the team. This growth allows for various advancement opportunities within the organisation.
The offices are conveniently for travel by train or car and are commutable from London.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chloë Cameron in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.