Greater Manchester, England
almost 2 years ago
Business Support Office Administrator
Salary: To be confirmed
Location: South Manchester
Duration: 6 months
Sellick Partnership is currently seeking an experienced Business Support Office Administrator to join a fast paced and dynamic business based in South Manchester. The newly appointed Business Support Administrator will be responsible for all general administration and office support tasks, working closely with the technical and marketing teams on a variety of projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Support Office Administrator:
- Perform all general administration and office support tasks, including monitoring the inbox, answering the telephone, dealing with enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for database management and data entry, working with spreadsheets to analyse data.
- Work on a variety of projects in conjunction with the technical and marketing teams.
- Provide support to the Directors and CEO on a day to day basis.
- Liaise with suppliers, business partners and contractors as well as in-house teams as and when required.
Key Requirements of the Business Support Office Administrator:
- Experienced in administration duties and client interaction, with experience of supporting senior management.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including basic Excel spreadsheets and word documents.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Business Support Office Administrator position, then please apply now, or contact Harriet Price, HR Resourcer at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.