£9 - £13 per hour
4 months ago
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid working
Type: Temporary - Full Time
Duration: Six months
Hourly rate: £9 to £13 per hour plus holiday pay
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Administrator within a Public Sector client based out of Birmingham. If you want to work for an organisation who are committed in giving back to the community and can offer flexible working, then this excellent opportunity is for you.
Key responsibilities for the Administrator:
- Provide high quality business support services to internal/external customers
- Responsible for administration and routine management of a range of efficient administrative processes and procedures
- Act as an initial escalation point for the resolution of unusual situations by providing advice and guidance to business support assistants
- To demonstrate positive personal behaviours
- Oversee the provision of an effective customer response service and take independent decisions on less routine enquiries
- Organise, support and document sensitive meetings in the appropriate manner producing outputs in a timely manner
- Undertake research and information gathering activities and provide management information data as requested.
- Ensure that the full range of complex data is accurately and securely maintained
- Diary and Time Management
- Taking minutes
Key skills required for the Administrator:
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Good basic IT skills
- Strong keyboard skills Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate in person and/or in writing, a variety of information to a range of people
- Experience of managing a number of conflicting priorities
- Ability to manage a process, ensuring accurate and timely outputs
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team environment, providing cover when needed
Our client is keen to hear from candidates that have experience in Administration and can travel into Birmingham up to two times a week. If you are interested in this fantastic Administration opportunity, please apply by Wednesday 4th May to be considered for short-listing. Alternatively, should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying, please contact Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.