Birmingham, West Midlands
£9 - £12 per hour
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting to a Business Support Officer for our Public Sector Client based in Birmingham.
To proactively and independently support the organisation ensuring processes are maintained in a timely and accurate way, that solutions to issues are made in line with delegated authority and in line with policy so that the best outcomes are achieved.
Key responsibilities for the Business Support Officer:
- Provide high quality business support services to internal and external customers
- Responsible for administration and routine management of a range of efficient administrative processes and procedures
- Act as an initial escalation point for the resolution of unusual situations by providing advice and guidance to business support assistants
- Monitor, coordinate and supervise the work of a small team
- To lead a matrix team to deliver a process with responsibility for accuracy and consistency
- Organise, support and document sensitive meetings in the appropriate manner producing outputs in a timely manner
- Undertake research and information gathering activities and provide management information data as requested
- Ensure that the full range of complex data is accurately and securely maintained and retrieved within the team in a timely manner
Person specification for the Business Support officer:
- Strong administration skills
- The ability to independently interpret and analyse information
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
Hourly rate: £9 to £12 per hour
Location: Home based with occasional office days
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.