2 months ago
Business Support Officer
Contracted position for 2-3 months
Office based and remote working required
Sellick Partnership are supporting a social housing organisation who are looking to recruit a Business Support Officer who can assist and offer admin support to a busy team on a contracted basis.
- To provide administrative support for all sections in Housing Services.
- To assist the Business Support Team Leader in the provision of regular financial and performance management information.
- To provide support to service wide projects and other reviews.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide an efficient administrative service for the Housing Services Department, ensuring as far as practicable that performance targets are achieved.
- To deal with customers both in person and via telephone contact.
- To ensure, under the guidance of the Business Support Team Leader, that administrative support to all sections in Housing Services is organised as required to meet the changing business needs of the service.
- To assist the Business Support Team Leader in the provision of an efficient customer focused service.
- To process all invoices within agreed timescales.
- To process all orders for goods to agreed protocols and within financial regulations.
- To process all refunds, including former tenant credits in line with agreed protocols and financial regulations.
- To log & distribute Housing post and emails, monitoring queries and correspondence in accordance with any performance measures the Council may introduce.
- To provide Support to the Senior Housing Management Team in the completion of service reviews and accreditation's.
- To comply with the Customer Service Code of Practice.
- To ensure adherence to the Council's Health & Safety Policy.
- To undertake other duties in line with the experience of the post holder and grading of the post.
- To process monthly direct debits for the collection of rent & other charges
- To process the weekly tenancy changes, ensuring information & data is correct
- To administer Supporting People subsidy & accounts
- To update CORE returns
- To process invoices and orders within agreed timescale
- To process refunds to current and former tenants
- To deal with queries relating to rent accounts
- To provide cover & support to other members of the Business Support Team as required
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply.