£10 - £13 per hour
7 months ago
Role: Business Support Officer - Data Entry
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid working
Rate: £10 - £13 per hour
Hours: 36.5 hours per week
Sellick partnership are currently looking for a Business Support Officer to join one of our public sector clients in Birmingham.
Business Support Officer Key Duties:
- Provide high quality Professional Support Services to internal/external customers
- To provide administration support
- To help facilitate the maintenance, development and rollout of systems/processes
- To support with any incoming queries
- To administer and maintain systems
Key Skills Required for the Business Support Officer:
- Administrative experience in a demanding environment
- The ability to manipulate and present data
- Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Be competent using Microsoft Word and Excel
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.