Greater Manchester, England
£20000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Business Support Officer
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Location: South Manchester
Duration: Permanent - Full-Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional Business Support Officer to join a dynamic and fast-growing business on a permanent basis. Operating globally from its South Manchester location, this role will offer an outstanding and business-savvy administrator the chance to gain exposure to a busy Business and Client Services team within a fast-paced professional services environment.
With both internal and client-facing responsibilities, the newly appointed Business Support Officer will be responsible for all general administration and office support tasks, and will have the opportunity to work closely with the technical and marketing teams on a variety of projects.
If you are looking for an opening in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make your mark, then we want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Support Officer:
- Liaise with clients, business partners and suppliers, as well as internal teams, to ensure professional execution and follow up of business development opportunities.
- Ensure professional administration of business activities, establishing and maintaining suitable systems and documentation to track and report on activities impacts and contracts.
- Assist in the development of bid writing capabilities, managing bid related documentation and presentations and organising internal and client-facing meetings.
- Support the development and execution of effective marketing campaigns and PR events.
- Contribute to the establishment of an impactful social media presence, scheduling and posting content on digital channels including the website.
- Assist with general business and client services administration and data processing.
Key Requirements of the Business Support Officer:
- Experienced in administration duties and client interaction, with experience of supporting senior management.
- Experience working in a high calibre, results orientated, professional services environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including basic Excel spreadsheets and word documents.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Business Support Officer position, then please apply now, or contact Harriet Price, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.