Birmingham, West Midlands
£13 - £18 per hour
7 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting an interim Business Support Team Leader for our Public Sector client in the West Midlands.
- To provide high quality Business Support services ensuring Customer focus, a consistent business approach and responsible and efficient service
- To be responsible for a Team of Business Support Officers and Administrators, ensuring responsive customer service, staff development and welfare so the service meets the needs of the business
- Acting as a Professional Lead across multiple teams
Key responsibilities for the Business Support Team Leader:
- Provide high quality business support services to internal/external customers
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Embed developments and positively lead changes that improve the quality of service
- Responsible for the management and organisation of a team or teams of Business Support staff
- Act as the point of customer escalation, resolving issues proactively and positively to ensure service provision and quality.
- Produce and analyse management information to monitor performance against demand and KPIs/SLAs relating to the appropriate service area
- Proactively manage performance.
- Manage and monitor budgets for the area of responsibility and co-ordinate any work required in that area
- Responsible for the procurement, management and effective use of all assets within the Trusts procurement framework
- Proactively manage complex and sensitive complaints
- Develop, maintain and regularly review Standard Operating Procedures.
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Ability to lead by example
- Experience of leading and motivating teams
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Confident in leading on changes
Please note that this role will be a mix of home working and office based. The hourly rate would be £14ph to £18ph.If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.