East Midlands, England
£100 - £175 per day
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an interim Buyer for a Public Sector organisation in Nottingham.
Principal duties and responsibilities for the Buyer
- Undertake all procurement related activities, such as tendering, sourcing, negotiations and resolution of contract disputes in accordance with EU Regulations
- Create category Plans for review by the Procurement Manager
- Implement category plans to achieve agreed objectives
- Deliver savings
- Provide guidance and training to end users
- To project manage the tender process and tender evaluation teams
Essential experience for the Buyer professional:
- Public Sector Procurement
- Tendering and evaluating bids
- Effective negotiator
- Excellent communication skillsPlease apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.