£22000 - £24000 per annum
0161 834 1642
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Buyer to join a leading manufacturing organisation based in Warrington. Our established client is rapidly expanding and work alongside a range of dynamic businesses. This role is a 12 month contract looking to cover a period of maternity leave but, for the right candidate could result in extension.
The main purpose of the role is to assume full purchasing responsibility, ensure the availability of stock and produce reports around stock levels.
* Develop existing written standard operating procedures and ensure they are kept up to date
* Timely ordering of materials, packaging and consumables
* Arrange shipments with logistics and ensure booking of stock
* Reconcile orders against incoming stock
* Carry out buyer analysis spreadsheet calculations on Excel to control and reorder stock levels
* Deal with any supplier queries relating to stock availability and feedback to sales team
* Carry out weekly stock check and daily order reports
The ideal Buyer:
* Highly analytical individual with excellent organisational skills
* A strong communicator with confident stakeholder management
* Knowledge of Sage and intermediate Excel skills
* AAT qualification is desirable but not essential
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Buyer role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.