£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting multiple Buyer opportunities for an outstanding, well-established client based in Stafford. Each opportunity sits within different teams and are available on a full time and permanent basis.
The purpose of the Buyer roles is to liaise with stakeholders in the group to formulate and execute business wide category strategies that deliver cost effective solutions for operational requirements and provide commercial services in respect to acquiring all materials at the total lowest cost.
The duties of the Buyer include but are not limited to:
- Establish ways to identify and quantify opportunities to reduce the cost of products and services for each category area
- Liaise with stakeholders to conduct assessments of business requirements, to ensure that they can deliver sourcing strategy plans
- Identify and implement supplier performance management measures and manage these to ensure improvement
- Ensure adherence to and understanding of purchasing policies and procedures
- Work effectively on teams and other components of the supply chain, such as operational buying and materials management to address performance issues with their suppliers where appropriate
- Support the delivery and development of annual budgets
The ideal Buyer will have:
- A full driving license, with access to their own transport
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, alongside the ability to demonstrate effective multi-functional team working
- Experience within an engineering and production environment
- Team management experience
- Preferably CIPS/PRINCE2 qualified
- Cost and pricing management
- Financial awareness and good negotiation skills
Our client is hoping to have these positions filled as soon as possible, therefore if you are actively seeking a new opportunity and your experience matches the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.