Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£14 - £17 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an interim Buyer for our Public Sector client in Stoke working three days a week on site.
Key duties for the Buyer
- To undertake purchasing activity
- To action requisitions undertaking appropriate purchasing activity
- To monitor contracts and supplier performance
- Contribute to the development of an excellent customer service ethic
- To participate and where appropriate lead meetings relating to contracts
- To undertake specific projects
- To provide support as required to the Contracts Managers
- To ensure full compliance with all current and relevant legislation.
- To provide reports to management
- To understand and comply with the aims and objectives
Hourly rate: £14- £17 per hour plus holiday pay.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.