Consett, County Durham
£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick partnership are working with an established business providing call handling and customer services to the house -building industry nationally.
Due to sustained growth over several years, they are seeking to recruit a Call Centre Supervisor / Customer Care Manager to oversee the operational side of the business.
Responsibilities will include;
- Recruiting and managing call handling staff
- Managing coordinators in the daily administration of data
- Investigating and managing customer complaints
- Working in conjunction with the Business Development Manager to roll-out new clients
- Hiring, training and development of careers
- Operational and technical building relationships with client base
The ideal candidate will be;
- Experienced man-manager and team builder
- Self-starter with a willingness to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and communicate to clients at different levels
- Potentially have a background from the construction industry
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest please contact Jo Sellick on 0161 503 8600 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website