£35000 - £40000 per annum + remote working, pension, holidays
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Capital Accountant to join a Public Sector organisation following on from some recent changes within the Corporate Finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop, challenge and streamline the current processes, and play a crucial role within the team.
Key responsibilities of the Capital Accountant:
- Produce and oversee the monitoring of a 5 year capital programme
- Maintain and regularly update the fixed asset register
- Produce capital accounts for inclusion in the statement of accounts
- Set the capital budgets and programme
- Identify, evaluate and report on the effect of capital spending on future capital resources
- produce reports in relation to Capital and the Capital Programme
- completion of government returns, relevant statistical returns, grant claims etc
The successful Capital Accountant will:
- Have previous, proven Public Sector experience
- Be a fully qualified Accountant
- Have proven knowledge and excellent exposure to Capital/Fixed Assets
- £35,000 - £40,000 p/annum
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays (rising with length of service)
- Flexible working policy (currently remote working)
- Excellent work life balance
- Continued progression and development opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a wonderful organisation during both a crucial and exciting time. The successful applicant will get the chance to work with some really experienced and knowledgeable staff whilst retaining a high level of autonomy.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.