£250 - £300 per day
2 months ago
3 - 6 months
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim Capital Reporting Accountant to join a Public Sector organisation in Nottingham. This assignment will initially last for 3 - 6 months with the potential to last for longer.
Key responsibilities of the Capital Reporting Accountant:
- Create the five year capital plan
- Provide technical advice and support the Assistant Director of Finance
- Reconciling and producing the capital notes to the accounts and also the financial instrument notes
- Provide in-depth financial advice on key capital projects
- Prepare reports to a variety of stakeholders and explain technical issues and information in a clear and concise manner
The successful Capital Accountant will:
- Have previous, proven Public Sector experience
- Have excellent exposure to Capital would be desirable
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.