City of London, London
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Capital Actuary to join their skills with a market-leading London Market Insurer, based out of their City headquarters.
This role presents a rare opportunity for an ambitious qualified Actuary with excellent analytical skills to make an instant impact within a growing Actuarial function.
This organisation, which is truly international in nature, underwrites a variety of products including P&C, General Liability, Employers Liability and other specialty lines of business.
Skills and experience of the Capital Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary with at least 1 year of post-qualification experience
- Demonstrable track record of working within a Capital team is highly advantageous
- Previous exposure to Commercial Lines of business would be preferable, though candidates from a Personal Lines background will also be considered
- Strong technical skills with prior experience of using software such as SQL and Igloo would be advantageous
- Demonstrable track record of Line Management experience would be useful
Rewards and benefits of the Capital Actuary:
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Strong pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 28 with service
- Flexible working options are also available
If you think this opportunity could be of interest, please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480.