£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension
10 months ago
Capital and ALM Actuary sought for a growing Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Capital and ALM Actuary with strong SII experience to join their Actuarial function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with excellent technical and communication skills to join a growing Insurer as a Capital and ALM Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Capital and ALM Actuary:
- Take on day to day management of Capital projection work
- Involvement in the production of financial reports and analysis including SII valuation
- Involvement in Asset Liability Management
- Projection model development and model use (for business planning, With-Profits run off and ORSA)
- Engage and build relationships with senior stakeholders
Key Experience of the Capital and ALM Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary with SII experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
The recruitment of a strong Capital and ALM Actuary is of the highest importance to our client, who are currently looking to arrange interviews for this role.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Capital and ALM Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.