Capital and ALM Actuary
£60000 - £100000 per annum + £Competitive
0151 224 1480
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading Life Insurance and Pensions provider as they seek to recruit Capital and ALM Actuary's to join their Actuarial Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary to join the Actuarial Team in an integral role that will see the successful candidate lead the delivery of different tasks to enable the department to meet its objectives.
Responsibilities of the Capital and ALM Actuary:
- Work independently and lead Actuarial Analysts to support departmental objectives.
- Lead development of departmental models and processes to improve efficiency and provide additional insight into the financial management of the company
- Lead the production of financial reports and analysis
- Departmental responsibilities include:
- Solvency II valuation
- Support financial projection and planning work
- Management of with-profits business
- Pricing of annuity business and policy alteration terms
- Development and maintenance of Actuarial models
Key experience of the Capital and ALM Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience managing junior staff
- Excellent report writing skills, including technical specs and writing high level reports for Senior Stakeholders
If you're excited about the prospect of becoming a Capital and ALM Actuary at a leading Life Insurance and Pensions Provider then please apply with your CV below, or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.