Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£47000 - £53000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim Capital and Investment Manager to join a Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire during a crucial period of change, growth and regeneration.
Key responsibilities of the Capital and Investment Manager:
- To support the management. monitoring and reporting of the Capital Programme
- To provide financial advice and guidance to members of the Trust's Technology Business Case Assurance Team
- To support the Trust's capital income recovery process
- To support capital VAT recovery, working closely with the Trust Taxation Manager.
- To provide expert advice to, and leadership of, the development and implementation of the Trust's overarching strategy regarding lease/right of use asset obligations.
- To participate in technical advisory groups (nationally or regionally) in response to new NHS accounting policy introduction, as appropriate, and interpret for local adoption across the asset base of the Trust.
- To support the timely and accurate completion of the Capital aspects of the Trust's Statutory Financial Statements (Annual Accounts), and other periodic financial returns or national financial capital and investment accounting exercises.
- To provide financial direction and guidance to the Informatics Directorate, ensuring rigorous financial control is implemented and maintained. To promote the highest standards of financial management and governance.
- To act as a vital and integral member of the Executive Management Team for the Informatics Directorate, providing strategic financial and business planning advice to the team, across both capital and revenue perspectives. To contribute to and influence major strategic and operational decisions within the Informatics Directorate.
The successful Capital Accountant will:
- Have previous, proven Public Sector experience
- Have excellent exposure to Capital experience
- CCAB/ CIMA qualification
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.