5 months ago
Full time, 6 Months
Are you a qualified and competent Carpenter looking for their next opportunity?
An organisation based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting for a local, confident Carpenter to undertake works in void and tenanted social housing properties.
Duties of the Carpenter role will include, but is not limited to:
- Ease and overhaul doors and windows
- Replacing and repairing internal, kitchen and external doors,
- Replace and fit new door and window locks on both timber and UPVC
- Undertaking general repairs to internal joinery (Architrave, skirting etc)
- Able to use a PDA to receive and complete jobs
- Manage a van material stock
- Comply with Health and Safety
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2, City and Guilds or equivalent in Carpentry/ Joinery
- Hold a driving licence
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Carpenter, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.