Full time, 3 Months+
£17 Umbrella or CIS
Are you a qualified and competent in Carpentry with sufficient experience undertaking works in kitchens and bathrooms?
Would you consider yourself multi-skilled?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
Duties of the Carpenter/ Joiner role will include, but is not limited to:
- General Carpentry and Joinery duties within a domestic setting
- Installing and fitting kitchens from bespoke plans, including basic plumbing, wall-tiling and plaster patching
- Carrying out repair and maintenance works to occupied properties
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Carpentry/ Joinery
- Hold a driving licence
- Able to undertake a DBS and associated Health and Safety training
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Carpenter, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.