£145.45 - £171.08 per day
4 months ago
Urgent requirement for a Casework Lawyer to join a popular regulatory body for 12 months - don't miss out!
My client is happy to consider newly qualified and junior lawyers for this role as long as you have relevant Fitness to Practice (FTP) experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Progress a FtP cases effectively and efficiently
- Sign off all FtP case plans including reviewing and providing legal advice and feedback on initial case plans drafted by case officers
- Provide ad-hoc legal advice on FTP matters including triage matters, substantive matters and interim order matters
- Undertake complex legal casework and policy development work.
- Advocacy experience or a willingness to quickly develop advocacy skills if required.
- Provide training to case examiners, case officers and committee members as and when required
You will join on a temporary contract with a remuneration of £145.45-171.08 per day with a view to be on the team for at least 12 months.
This organisation do not recruit frequently to their legal team so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to join this forward-thinking and friendly team.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chloë Cameron in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.