Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting on behalf og a global firm based in the Centre of Manchester is looking to recruit an experienced Cash and Banking Administrator to thier C&B team.
This role will be a crucial part in the day to day running of specific cashering and revenue duties.
- Downloading banking information and importing into Oracle
- To be responsible for administering specific revenue and cashiering accounting duties for all entities
- Process statement payments accurately and on time to avoid financial penalty
- Matching and reconciling bank and credit card accounts, including completing month-end bank reconciliations for specific accounts
- Dealing with operational issues ie change problems, cash in transit and stationery issues
- To support HR/Payroll in processing payment recalls and corrections to pay in a timely fashion
- Raising manual cheques, CHAPS and Foreign payments for signature
- Listing cheques received for coding and ensuring timely banking of cheques
- Dealing with queries from cinemas and banks, ensuring receipt of all cinema revenue and correct any errors
- To produce a daily cash position
- Notification and investigation of cash discrepancies
- Monitor and reconcile past date refunds/contact center voucher sales
- Handle departmental petty cash claims and reimburse floats
- Cash and banking experience within a multi-site retail business
- Experience of working within a finance department dealing with revenue and cash processes, including; bank reconciliations and double entry bookkeeping
- Oracle experience preferable
- Able to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and Microsoft packages.
In return, the company offers a good benefits package as well as flexibility on the hours.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Sam Sullivan - email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website