£9 - £11 per hour
Role: Accounts Assistant
Location: Warwick- Office based
Type: Temporary - Part time, 25 hours per week
Duration: Three to Six months
Hourly rate: £9 to £11 per hour plus holiday pay
Accounts Assistant required to join one of our Public Sector clients based in Warwick. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who has previous finance experience to join their dynamic team on an interim part time basis. You will work with a stable team carrying out varied duties including chasing outstanding debt, debtor reconciliations, and dealing with complex and sensitive queries.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with complex invoice queries
- Chasing outstanding customer debt
- The timely raising of invoices for monies owed
- Allocation and distribution of weekly/monthly payslips
- Assist in debtor reconciliation exercises
- Assist their supervisor in chasing outstanding debt and resolving queries
- Dealing with potential customers communicating on issues that can be sensitive / complex queries regarding outstanding monies owed to the Trust
Required skills and experience of the Accounts Assistant:
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise responsibilities
- Demonstrates initiative, whilst able to take direction
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this Public Sector client based in Warwick. If you believe you have the necessary skills, please apply now or contact Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership. Our client is looking for a relatively quick appointment and the deadline for applications is Thursday 5th May. Please note however that for the right candidate, our client can consider candidates with a longer notice period.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.