Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a leading Investment Management business in Manchester. Due to continued success and growth, they are looking to recruit a CASS Compliance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the CASS Manager, the CASS Compliance Analyst will be responsible for monitoring compliance with the FCA CASS regulations.
The CASS Compliance Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Working with the CASS Manager to develop an annual risk based CASS monitoring plan
- Continually review, develop and strengthen CASS controls, ensuring processes and procedures are kept up to date
- Undertake root cause analysis of CASS issues, identifying trends and potential improvements
- Actively play a key part in change initiatives, assessing the impact on CASS processes and procedures, along with representing Operations in relevant discussions
- Developing MI for senior management
- Oversight of the CASS Risk & Control Assessment
The CASS Compliance Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication abilities (both written and verbal)
- FCA CASS experience and knowledge of CASS handbook
- Experience in report writing
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to analyse large sets of financial data
- Experience within the investment management, wealth management or IFA arena
This is an exciting time to join the team at a thriving organisation which offers rapid career progression and competitive company benefits.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.