£45000 - £50000 per annum + DOE
10 months ago
Due to exceptional success and growth, our client, a global name in the financial services industry, are looking to recruit an experienced CASS Investment Operations Manager to join their team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
The CASS Investment Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and directing a medium-sized team, maximising each indicudual contribution and growth to function closely alongside colleagues
- Leading in providing quality client experience on a daily basis
- Coordinates and directs the daily operations of the team and monitoring their metrics and standards
- Maintaining relationships with business teams to reporting on trends and requirements
- Managing team activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience
- Recruiting, directing, motivating and developing the team
The CASS Investment Operations Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Knowledge and experience within financial services and the regulations
- Knowledge of CASS is essential
- Excellent communication skills
This an excellent opportunity to expand on your experience and knowledge within a well known and prestigious financial services company with exceptionally strong benefits.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the Operations Manager, please apply with your up to date CV.
Please note, this is a highly competitive postion. We receive a high volume of CVs and are unable to respond to each applicant.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.