West Midlands, England
£175 - £235 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit an interim Category Manager for an NHS organisation in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be required to have regular contact and communications with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and will often need to engage with them over sensitive, complex, contentious and confidential issues.
Key responsibilities for the Category Manager:
- To assist in the provision of a procurement service
- Help develop and deliver cost saving schemes
- Responsible for ensuring best value for money
- Support the development and delivery of sourcing strategies
- To lead OJEU and non-OJEU tender and supplier contracting initiatives
- Stakeholder engagement
Person Specification for the Category Manager:
- NHS experience
- Expert knowledge of EU procurement
- Experience of managing complex projects
Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.