Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£100 - £500 per day
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Category Manager to join a well-known forward thinking and successful Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful team with a strong focus on delivery and continued success, making a real difference and add value to the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Category Manager:
- Execute an annual procurement plan for the nominated category based on
- Act as the expert for the procurement of the nominated categories
- Supplier and stake holder engagement/management
- Contract management and monitoring of performance, providing advice/making changes as and when required
- Saving cost and improving operational efficiency
- Driving procurement excellence
- Develop relevant category information and market intelligence
The successful Category Manager will:
- Experience of dealing with JCT/NEC Contracts
- Experience of working as or with Quantity Surveyors
- Ideally experience of working on capital projects in a public sector environment
- Experience of managing several capital projects concurrently
- Be CIIPs qualified
This is an excellent opportunity to add real value to an already successful. You will be joining an organisation with a real focus on their people and the services they provide, and working for a highly successful team who are continuously striving for better.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.