£37500 - £43700 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a permanent category manager who will be responsible for leading specific strategic sourcing projects for defined categories, across Nottingham University Hospital and other NHS organisations as required.
Key responsibilities for the category manager
- Running complex OJEU procurements
- Implementing a category management strategy
- Leading large procurement activities
- Deliver savings
- Seeking out and engaging appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiating contracts
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Public Sector procurement experience
- MCIPs, however this is only desirable
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.