Up to £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a permanent Category Specialist to join a Housing Association in the East Midlands.
Reporting to the Category manager the successful candidate will provide procurement process and project support to Category Managers, Procurement Development Manager and Procurement Support Manager in addition to managing own projects.
Key duties of the Category Specialist:
- To coordinate, propose and monitor adherence to procurement policies, processes and procedures
- To coordinate and generate procurement management information
- To manage contract expiry and renewal process
- To maintain and communicate procurement information
- Conducting market analysis
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures, external regulations and legislation
- Coordinate the development processes to support the use of the eProcurement module
- Research, propose and develop procurement and purchasing products, services and processes
- Analyse data and produce management information as required by category managers
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to make decisions under challenging circumstances
- Developed knowledge of procurement processes and procedures
- Knowledge of contract law
- Project Management
- Experience of meeting KPI targets
In return, the company will offer a salary of up to £30,000.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration - suitable CVs will be contact immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.