Locum Contract - Full Time 6months+
Rate £30 PAYE - £41 per hour Umbrella per hour
Annual equivalent of £58,000 - £65,000
Central London (Hybrid working)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Employment Lawyer to join a Central Government Organisation. My client is looking for a passionate individual who has extensive knowledge of Employment Law, with previous employment litigation experience applicable in a large scope of circumstances.
- Providing advice in relation to Employment Law
- Conducting settlement negotiations with opposing representatives
- Employment based litigation and proceedings in courts, appeals and tribunals
- Interviewing witnesses and recording witness statements
Required Skills and Experience
- A qualified solicitor or barrister
- Extensive knowledge of Employment Law
- Excellent communication skills to deal with clients and parties from a variety of backgrounds
- Experience of a busy litigation caseload, with considerable autonomy
- A good drafting and written ability
Benefits of working for the employer
- Annual equivalent of £58,000 - £65,000
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to unique work within a Central Government Organisation
- Central London Location
- Long contracts with opportunities to extend
- Client will wait up to 3 months' notice period
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for an Employment Lawyer to join a well-established Central Government Organisation, which prides itself in providing high-quality, pristine service to its clients.
If you have a keen interest to learn more about this role and have relevant skills or experience for this Employment Lawyer role, please apply now, and contact Zanub Najmi at Sellick Partnership for a confidential conversation.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.