Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£39000 - £43000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Project Manager - Newcastle upon Tyne - Public Sector - £39-43k
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Change Project Manager for a Public Sector organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne. Invested in the wellbeing of their employees, this organisation offer a range of benefits including an Excellent Pension scheme, Flexible working schemes and staff awards events.
The Project Manager will be responsible for transforming the frontline public services and delivering some of the many exciting projects including the implementation of new systems and the improvement of operating processes.
- Leading improvement projects on development of new business models, operating processes and workforce design, assessing business impact of change and create robust business case for change
- Undertaking process reviews and facilitate key meetings and improvement workshops to map and critically evaluate services, processes and the application of technology to improve service delivery
- Leading the planning and management of force business activity analysis, combining business intelligence with consultation, best practice and emerging technology to identify improvements in force effectiveness and efficiency
- Managing all aspects of project delivery across the full lifecycle
- Analysing findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes using data modelling practices
- Manage and co-ordinate Assistant Project Manager activity ensuring that improvement projects and workforce changes are fully supported, planned and managed
- Liaising with internal and external leaders, stakeholders, subject experts and the workforce to understand structure, policies, operational processes and future requirements
- Designing implementation plans to encourage workforce engagement, manage change and deliver sustainable improvement
- Relevant degree/vocational qualification or equivalent experience
- PRINCE2 practitioner (or equivalent)
- Experience in business change project management
- Proven evidence of successfully delivering and embedding change across complex environments
- Business analysis qualifications or training is desirable (e.g. LEAN Six Sigma, Business Process Modelling)
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Nyari Breslin at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.