Chief Management Accountant
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Interim Divisional Finance Manager to join our NHS client for a 6 month assignment. This working pattern for this position will be split between home based and on site.
The purpose of the role is to lead the financial management clinical division and provide support to the team during a transitional period.
The duties of the Divisional Finance Manager include:
- Financial management for the division
- Leading the management accounts team
- Monthly management reporting
- Budget setting
- Cost improvement plans and producing business cases
- Preparing finance reports and presenting results at divisional meetings
- Producing performance reports to directorate boards
- Liaising with budget holders
- Resolving and agreeing outstanding SLA's
The ideal Divisional Finance Manager will have:
- Proven ability to take personal responsibility for decisions and achieving results
- Previous experience working at a similar level with at last 3 years staff management
- Experience within an NHS setting
- CCAB qualified
- Available at short notice to start
If your experience meets the requirements above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.