Manchester, Greater Manchester
£85000 - £100000 per annum + plus benefits
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit immediately for a critical role within the Health sector. It is a newly multi-faceted and flexible role which is described as being 'the right hand' of the current Chief Executive, providing all round ad-hoc support to a number of Business and Operational areas as well as partnering and supporting other Divisional Directors.
A multi-faceted role which will demand strong organisational, general managerial, technical systems, financial budgeting and softer 'attention to detail' skills whilst both partnering and using your leadership capabilities.
* Flexible and ad-hoc support for the CEO with ability to perform a variety of functions depending on needs of the organisation
* Draft papers, presentations, and briefings relating to development projects whilst partnering various directorates
* Write business cases and data reports
* Responsibility for monitoring and overseeing the organisations budget
* To provide leadership and mentoring duties to various Divisional Directors
* To provide support for the CEO on new initiatives, dealing effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* To act as a representative of the Chief Executive Officer as and when required
You will have had previous experience of a more 'generalist' role and be able to demonstrate a professional working knowledge in a number of disciplines such as financial management and budgeting, performance management, information systems effectiveness as well as the personality to partner, advise, persuade and mentor as and when required.
You can demonstrate strong leadership and organisational skills from working at previous senior positions ideally from within the not for profit, public sector or health / NHS sectors. In terms of commercial acumen and experience, you will also be able to demonstrate success in developing business cases and strategies, influencing outcomes via your technical, communicative and presentational skills.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.