22 days ago
Experienced Childcare Advocate to join a busy team within a London Borough, over a long term locum contract.
If you are a Barrister or Solicitor Advocate, who is self-motivated and committed to supporting and advising Children's Services, then this could be for you!
- To demonstrate substantial experience of legal work within the post holder's area of responsibility and ability to demonstrate significant specialism or depth of knowledge in a particular area i.e. conducting lengthy and complex hearings, such as Fact Findings, medical and non accidental injury cases and contested final hearings of more than 3 days in all Tribunals and Courts including the before the High Court
- To make a professional evaluation of all legal aspects with minimal supervision and guidance
- To present complex arguments before courts, tribunals, committees or sub-committees effectively
- To build and maintain credible professional relationships with Council colleagues and clients, external Partners and stakeholders such as neighbouring Local Authorities, Barristers chambers, Courts and experts
- To provide training to the client and to legal colleagues
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fantastic, successful and stable Childcare team. My client is ideally seeking an individual who has Local Authority experience, however I would still encourage those from a Private background with Public care experience to apply. Whether you are available on short notice or looking to start a role in June, please send your CV across to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK.
Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.