£33 - £38 per hour
about 2 years ago
A Childcare Lawyer required for an initial 6 month period to join a local authority based in London. Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to undertake a busy Childcare role within a popular Public Sector organisation. This local authority has seen an increase in workload, and are therefore looking for a new locum to join their diverse team.
As a Childcare Lawyer, you will be responsible for;
- Undertaking a busy caseload of care proceedings and pre proceedings cases
- Advising and representing on an average of 6 care cases
- Handling PLO matters
- Conducting advocacy for Case Management Hearings and Issues Resolution Hearings
Required skills and experience of the Childcare Lawyer
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Childcare Lawyer who is able to manage a busy workload
- Ability to work with a relatively high degree of autonomy and take initiative in areas of responsibility
- Ability to think independently, research and apply principles to client matters
- Strong client care skills
- Commercially minded with the ability to give good quality advice in a manner which is easily understood by clients
Our client is ideally seeking someone to start on short notice but can wait a short period of time for the right candidate. We welcome candidates from either a private practice or public sector background. They are very accommodating of their staff, and can offer candidates flexible working arrangements, including 1 day working from home every week.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Childcare Lawyer role, please apply now by sending an up to date CV to Kemi Awodiji at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.