£50000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Childcare Lawyer required to join a Local Authority based in the Home Counties.
As a Childcare Lawyer, your main accountabilities may include, but would not be limited to;
- Provide legal advice and support to clients and witnesses
- Attend courts and tribunals undertaking advocacy when required
- Supervision of other members of team when required
- Conduct proceedings relating to the care and protection of children
The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister and also demonstrate:
- Previous advocacy experience
- Knowledge of local government framework including practise and policy issues
- Ability to develop client relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise varied caseloads
- Awareness and understanding of equal opportunities
The client is open to being flexible on working from home, however the successful candidate must be able to drive due to the Courts.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chelsey Newsom in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.